Saturday, May 1, 2010

Skills, Thrills and Soap Refills

A beautiful day for Novocastrians.

Olive Tree Markets were on again today, it being the first Saturday of the month and all. I picked up som elovely hair elastics, and something special for my dear Lobster friend. I also had the misfortune to come across two horribles (otherwise known as people who are pretty horrible). One of the horribles is quite famous, but made herself desliked by the majority of the theatre compay I roll with. Gah. The two gave me a smirk and plodded on their way. I left, feeling a little rotton.

But there's nothing like felting wool to wash away the moods. I had my second go at felting with the proper washed and carded wool you're supposed to have. I think I've gotten a bit better, but I guess I'll see how it dries. I'll be making a "Rosanna Flower" for A Midsummer Nights Dream. I have to play the guitar in rehearsals tonight. My character, Puck, will play Time After Time - the Eva Cassidy version, at some point during the play, so it's full steam ahead tonight. 2 weeks until we'll be at the Shakespeare Festival, performing our little hearts out.

We took some photo's during last weeks rehearsals. Here's a sneaky peak at Titania, Bottom and Oberon.

And Puck and Oberon.


And that's all she wrote.

El xo

1 comment:

  1. You are looking good enough to eat! (I should know...)

    ReplyDelete