Monday, March 2, 2009

Taggidy Tag Tag

Thank you Jacinta for the Taggy Tag!

Four Places I Go Over And Over:


* Waratah Shopping Village. Seriously, I'm there every freakin' day! I love the walk there :)

* Darby Street - for the cafe's and the shops... and Blackbird corner!! WEEEEE!!!!

* The Forum Gym - gahhhh I've become some sort of gym junkie.

* Uni...depressingly


Four People Who E-mail Me Regularly:

* Brenden - always with rehearsal times, or theatre things he'd like me to take part in.

* Ruby the Clown - with work

* Borders - The Shortlist

* Uni


Four Favourite Smells:

* Felix

* 212 Sexy

* Freesias

* Cocoa Butter


Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:

* Shopping with a load of money

* Melbourne with Rox, Ducky and Bren

* Three Monkeys with Katey

* In the next room with Felix playing Pokemons


Four TV Shows I Watch:

* The Mighty Boosh - best show ever

* Bleach - Japanese anime !!!

* Sabrina the Teenage Witch (man i loved that show so much... still waiting for the next DVD!!)

* Ally McBeal (weee!!! Just got it!!)


I tag:

Katey
Teacups
The Maisies
Chris

4 comments:

  1. I'm it! I'm not sure if i'll do this taggin' business correctly, but wheee! Thanks for the mention love! Unfortunately, you will be receiving a tag right back, being one of my two friends and all.
    I would kill to be at 3 monkeys right now sipping delicious chai and nibbling on fries wit choo. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT IS BLEACH?!
    THE PICTURE INTRIGUES AND EXCITES ME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh thanksyou ohso for le tag miss!!



    (how are you? are you back uni? are you going to be a busy busy bee real sooon? i'd really love to have coffee with you)

    ReplyDelete
  4. (i'm only on my l's, so i can't drive yet. hmfph. but i'ma ok at buscatching and or le 'rents are quite efficient :)
    i was thinking darby street?
    and blossy is most welcome to join! yes please.

    (i'ma just nort very good/used to meeting new people. but i'm excited! nervously excited!!)

    ReplyDelete