Wednesday, February 11, 2009

His gorgeous insight into things was her anchor

What a lovely week it has been!! Here is why:

- I am going to the gym everyday and loving it
- I am making something new everyday
- I have money again
- Yesterday i bought an incredible dress :)
- The beautiful girls from Messy Maisies blog tagged me in
So now i am to write 10 facts about myself, and tag 10 more people. (and also try to make myblog decent eough for the viewings!)

Well, here we go!

1. My middle name is Hope and I've always liked it

2. I've been playing the guitar since I was in year one

3. I live in a new appartment with my lovely boyfriend and I love it, and I've found that in the past few days I've been rediscovering who I am, and all the things that I love to do.

4. I have a weird superstition about cutting my fingernails

5. I am going to be and English and Drama teacher

6. I work as a clown named Loopy. I spend my weekends blowing bubbles, painting faces, performing magic, orchestrating games, and peeling kids off me.
^This is my brother and I :) Having an adventure

7. I collect Russian hand painted brooches

8. Every morning i eat thick raisen toast, with a cup of coffee and peek through the Frankie Forums

9. I think there is nothing more wonderful and more terrifying than performing

10. I always give massages to people, and am secretly hopeful that one day I'll get one in return. :)

And now i nominate 10

>
Just Jacinta for being one of the first to take the time to look at my little blog, and for her love of Chocobo's and also for her crazy photo's :)

> Binky's Space - because Binky and his adventures are so god damn cute!!

> Messy Maisies - I hope i can nominate them, because their blog is one of my Faves to read :) so pretty!

> The-Creamy-Middles for R's reblooming creativity, and because it's a damn good read.

> teacupsandbobbysocks for inspiring me to get into blogging (even though she's on a hiatus at the moment)

> stepstotheleft for her lovely black blog!

> vanilla stars and candy bars for her lovely pictures

> Young Mind for her beautiful blog

> My Little Birdy for her cute-as-a-button blog

> Box of Glory - because i wish she'd start blogging again

So if you were a nominated chicky dee, then...

Here's what you have to do:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which you think are fabulous.
3. Be sure to link your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your reward
.


<3 El xo

4 comments:

  1. Thank ye muchly :)

    And Hope is a lovely middle name - mine's Ann. Snort.

    --xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your mornings with raisin toast and frankie sound perfect!
    hehe thanks for the tag back xo/maisie #1

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow. ohwow ohwow oh wow.

    you are everso sweet.
    i inspired you?
    i have a silly big smile on my face. that is the most wonderful thing i've heard.

    thanksyou misss!
    love and lightyears of faerydust!
    xxx.

    ReplyDelete